This is the audio dataset recorded in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) by Ambisonic Microphone (AMBEO Sennheiser VR Mic) + Zoom H6 as a body interface. All audio files are still in Ambisonic A-format arrangement which is raw recording of the four individual cardioid capsules in ambisonics microphones. So this is the order of each tracks.
- Track 1 = Front Left Up (FLU)
- Track 2 = Front Right Down (FRD)
- Track 3 = Back Left Down (BLD)
- Track 4 = Back Right Up (BRU)
Remember, the basic arrangement of First Order Ambisonic (FOA) file is in B-format either AmbiX or Fuma order. Hence you need to decode A to B format. You can use Sennheiser AMBEO A-B converter as a VST, AAU, AAX plug-in for your preferred DAW. Please visit this link to download.
Gently reminder: the dataset available here is for specific case only particularly if you use it for subjective test. The Position order in the download page corresponds to the figure above. Further information about technical consideration and so on can be found in our proceeding articles below,
- Fela, R F., Sarwono, J., Utami, S S., Prasetiyo, I., Azzahra, I R N., (2017). Data Recording of Audio Stimulus for Continuing Nurse Training Using Auditory Virtual Environment. INTER-NOISE 2017 pages 2999–3996, pp. 3831 – 3837(7), 27 – 30 August 2017, Hong Kong.
- Fela, R F., Sarwono, J., Utami, S S., (2018). A Pilot Study: How to Develop Auditory Virtual Reality for Pre-Registered Nurses education? ICSV25, 8 – 12 July 2018, Hiroshima.
How to download this dataset?
This dataset is available for specific users only including students from ITB and UGM or based on request from my former supervisors.
- Please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, introduce yourself, and specify why you need this dataset / your research purpose, or who recommend you to request this data.
- I will reply your email with “decryption key" which can be used to access the data.
- To download, please click the link above and input decryption key. (Chrome is preferable rather than other web browsers)
- You might be asked to download MEGA Client for transferring files to your desktop. MEGA is a free cloud storage. As a free user, you will earn 50Gb in your hand.
- In a download page, the dataset contain 1 main folder “AmbICU" with 15 subfolders named “Position1 to Position17" (note: Position3 and Position4 are missing).
- Download main folder as a ZIP.