In 2015, I was awarded a government scholarship from the Ministry of Finance (simply call it LPDP scholarship) to pursue my master at Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) from 2016 – 2018. Studying at ITB was an incredible journey for me. It is not about what university you are enrolled in, but what kind of experience you earned of. I was registered in Department of Engineering Physics, took a Building Physics and Acoustics as my primary concern. Even though I mostly worked on Acoustics and Audio, taking some relevant courses e.g. thermal comfort, design of lighting system, and modelling and simulation, were also my interest to do during my study. I was working on “Development of Auditory Virtual Reality for Nursing Training in ICU Sonic Environment" for my master thesis. Thank you to all sponsors that provided amount of funding for this project. As my gratefulness, I published several papers in International Conference and submitted 1 to international journal. This though-wonderful journey is always impossible without supports from my SUPERvisors! Let me introduce two really good people for you,
Associate Professor in Building Physics and Acoustics research group, Dept. of Engineering Physics ITB. He is one of the recognized man in architectural acoustics and audio system design, the audio designer behind National Flag-raising Ceremony in Istana Negara Indonesia. He is a good teacher, very wise, and always has wonderful ways to take care of his students while struggling for our thesis, funding, conference, until graduation.
Assistant Professor in Engineering Physics UGM. She is one of Indonesian experts in architectural acoustics and also very interested in green and sustainable building as she becomes the chief of executive of Insgreeb, one of well-known research group in UGM and national players. She is always very sincere when supervising the students and also helpful in advising us to have a look some possibilities during and after the journey.
I humbly contribute the thesis script for people who are interested to what I have done with. Due to the page limit, the data included in the thesis is roughly detail. You could find more information within separate publications of mine below, but more specific output is under preparation for journal manuscript. Just please click “download" button below to take the manuscript out (only English version is available).
Here are several papers I produced during my master studies (2016-2018). Some are directly related to what I was working on for thesis, the others are relevant with my job in Insgreeb. You are able to download this paper for free. If you find it is interesting and useful for you, please cite these paper on your writing. If you have additional information, or may be you find some mistakes on it, please feel free to contact me in the email address below this page.
- Utami, S S., Navvab, M., Fela, R F., (2016). Sinkronisasi Sensasi Pendengaran dan Visual di dalam Dunia Simulasi Komputer, Jurnal Nasional Teknik Elektro dan Teknologi Informasi. (National Journal). [Download]
- Fela, R F., Sarwono, J., Utami, S S., Prasetiyo, I., Azzahra, I R N., (2017). Data Recording of Audio Stimulus for Continuing Nurse Training Using Auditory Virtual Environment. INTER-NOISE 2017 pages 2999–3996, pp. 3831 – 3837(7), 27 – 30 August 2017, Hong Kong. [Download]
- Azzahra, I R N., Fela, R F., Sarwono, J., Utami, S S., Hardjoprawito, T J A., Sedono, R., (2017). Hospital Soundscapes: Perception Analysis of Acoustics Environment in Intensive Care Unit. INTER-NOISE 2017 pages 2999–3996, pp. 3635 – 3640(6), 27 – 30 August 2017, Hong Kong. [Download]
- Utami, S S., Yanti, R J., Sarwono, J., Fela, R F., Azzahra, I R N., (2017). Design Consideration for Improvement of Speech Intelligibility and Privacy in a Hospital Intensive Care Unit. ICSV24, 23 – 27 July 2017, London. [Download]
- Fela, R F., Sarwono, J., Utami, S S., (2018). A Pilot Study: How to Develop Auditory Virtual Reality for Pre-Registered Nurses education? ICSV25, 8 – 12 July 2018, Hiroshima. [Download]
- Utami, S S., Fela, R F., Sarwono, J., Ikhwanuddin, R., (2018) Acoustics Survey to Predict Occupants Preferences of A Library. ICSV25, 8 – 12 July 2018, Hiroshima. [Download]
- Azzahra, IRN., Sarwono, J., Ikhwanuddin, R., Sudarsono, AS., Fela, RF., Prasetiyo, I., Utami, SS., (2018). Hospital Soundscapes: Soundscape Intervention in Intensive Care Unit. ICSV25, 8 – 12 July 2018, Hiroshima. [Download]
Further question? Feel free to touch me via email at email@example.com. Or please make a chat through my social media on the right sidebar.